G1 Addicts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your 1 stop G1 spot.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please come rejoin our new and improved forum @ www.g1addicts.com! Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience.

All About NiNi!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
NiNi
Poster
Poster
NiNi

Character sheet
Name/Nickname: NiNi
Which G1 do you have?: Black
Do you have root?: Yes

All About NiNi! Empty
PostSubject: All About NiNi!   All About NiNi! EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 8:03 pm

All About NiNi! WubNiNiaKa99All About NiNi! Wub

All About NiNi! File.PaNiNi.

My name is NiNi and I'm 27 years old. I live in Kissimmee as of the first of the year! I live here alone with my 2 kittens. They are my babies! I am a simple yet complicated person. I like what I like and that's how I like it. All About NiNi! ButtI'm fun to chill with and I'm outgoing at times. I'm a very emotional person at times and I'm a very sensitive person at times. It all really depends on my current mood and the situation. I have many goals and some are in the works. Most people don't really know their dads and got dead beat dads and poop well me, I got a dead beat mom. My dad is my best friend. I lived with my father not because I have to but because I wanted to. I cant live with a lot of people because I am very picky to live with and like I said earlier, I like what I like and that's how I like it. I have a lot of bum but a very limited amount of FRIENDS. I'm really into fashion. I love to do graphic design ever since I started doing commercials and found out I can deform my brothers face without even physically touching him (awesome). I do graphics in my spare time and it keeps my mind off of certain things in my life. Better that then drink or do drugs. I am a really REAL person. I say what comes to mind and I don't hold back. I don't pretend to like something or someone just because its the in thing at the time or because everyone else is doing it. Music is a huge part of my life. All About NiNi! ComerealI don't sing, I don't write, and I don't make beats or DJ but without music I don't know what I would do. I just recently got into the whole heel thing. I'm more of a kicks and jeans type of gal. Ive developed a new collection, glasses. I always thought glasses kind of looked funny on me but times have changed and I have grown to like them. I love to take pictures. I carry a camera on me at all times just in case. I'm really into make up. One day I may even become a make-up artist. I enjoy traveling. I used to do it more but I would like to start again. I am told I'm conceited and way too into myself but honestly if your not too into yourself who's going to be more into you then you? I call it confidence! I am a beautiful Italian woman and I am not a racist person and I never was and never will be. I have NEVER called a person of the same or another race a bad name about their race. I am a people person but I don't like people (go figure). One thing I really cant stand is a liar or a fake. There is no reason any1 should ever have to lie to another person for any reason. All About NiNi! ImBossyI am more of a five star hotel type of gal other then a camper. I live in the woods and hate it! Anything else I can think of I will definitely update my profile. If you have any questions Id be glad to answer them so just leave a comment or send a message.

Back to top Go down
http://www.thamadhouse.com
LadyDi
Beginner
Beginner
LadyDi

Character sheet
Name/Nickname:
Which G1 do you have?:
Do you have root?: yes

All About NiNi! Empty
PostSubject: Re: All About NiNi!   All About NiNi! EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 9:41 pm

Nice bio. I love the 2nd graphic and would love to adorn my G1 with it. May I? First time I ever read about a DBM. WOW. You seem very mature and sure of yourself. Worry less about what others say. Put more into how YOU feel. Just don't have your azz and tattas hanging out to make yourself look like something you don't want to be pegged as. Other than that, looking forward to chatting more with you as time goes on.
Back to top Go down
bboyWhodini
bboyWhodini

Character sheet
Name/Nickname: BboyWhodini
Which G1 do you have?:

All About NiNi! Empty
PostSubject: Re: All About NiNi!   All About NiNi! EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 9:44 pm

so nini is really a panini is a piece of bread?? lol What a Face
Back to top Go down
NiNi
Poster
Poster
NiNi

Character sheet

All About NiNi! Empty
PostSubject: Re: All About NiNi!   All About NiNi! EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 9:58 pm

LadyDi wrote:
Nice bio. I love the 2nd graphic and would love to adorn my G1 with it. May I? First time I ever read about a DBM. WOW. You seem very mature and sure of yourself. Worry less about what others say. Put more into how YOU feel. Just don't have your azz and tattas hanging out to make yourself look like something you don't want to be pegged as. Other than that, looking forward to chatting more with you as time goes on.

thanks, i was raised well by my father (i think, anyways)
Back to top Go down
NiNi
Poster
Poster
NiNi

Character sheet

All About NiNi! Empty
PostSubject: Re: All About NiNi!   All About NiNi! EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 9:58 pm

bboyWhodini wrote:
so nini is really a panini is a piece of bread?? lol What a Face

its a sandwich not a piece of bread
Back to top Go down
bboyWhodini
bboyWhodini

Character sheet
Name/Nickname: BboyWhodini
Which G1 do you have?:

All About NiNi! Empty
PostSubject: Re: All About NiNi!   All About NiNi! EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 10:02 pm

ooppss!! ur right your all that an a bag of chips i like that What a Face
Back to top Go down
Temporizer
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Name/Nickname: Jino
Which G1 do you have?:

All About NiNi! Empty
PostSubject: Re: All About NiNi!   All About NiNi! EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 2:17 pm

LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

All About NiNi! Empty
PostSubject: Re: All About NiNi!   All About NiNi! Empty

Back to top Go down

All About NiNi!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
G1 Addicts :: General Discussions :: Introductions-
Jump to: