G1 Addicts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your 1 stop G1 spot.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please come rejoin our new and improved forum @ www.g1addicts.com! Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience.

HOW TO CUSTOMIZE/PIMP OUT YOUR G1 SMS EXPERIENCE!!!! BBOYWHODINI’S WAY!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bboyWhodini
bboyWhodini

Character sheet
Name/Nickname: BboyWhodini
Which G1 do you have?:
Do you have root?: yes

HOW TO CUSTOMIZE/PIMP OUT YOUR G1 SMS EXPERIENCE!!!! BBOYWHODINI’S WAY!!!! Empty
PostSubject: HOW TO CUSTOMIZE/PIMP OUT YOUR G1 SMS EXPERIENCE!!!! BBOYWHODINI’S WAY!!!!   HOW TO CUSTOMIZE/PIMP OUT YOUR G1 SMS EXPERIENCE!!!! BBOYWHODINI’S WAY!!!! EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 1:24 pm

HOW TO CUSTOMIZE/PIMP out YOUR G1 SMS/MMS EXPERIENCE!!!! BBOYWHODINI’S WAY!!!!

I'm at work so there may be mistakes so just let me know!

You will need to download:

Arrow Cool Texter(An app that allows you to never send boring messages anymore, this app makes your texts look cool!)
Arrow Handcent Sms (send sms/mms with customized options.
Arrow Better keyboard (An alternate on screen keyboard)
~Click on the app name it will take you to the foroum on this website that will have the download and screen shots of the app.~

After downloading all of the apps you will have to:
Go to Setttings>Locale & text>Better Keyboard
Go to anywhere where you can use the on screen keyboard. Long press on the text field. There will be a pop up. Click Input method>Better Keyboard. When you click on the text field you should see a different on screen keyboard. (If you go to Better Keyboard setting you can change the skin of the on screen keyboard.)

Open Cool Texter
-Making a signature for texting.
-Click Name Maker and type what you want the signature to be. (If you want to have the letters looking creative you can type first in the Cool Text top field box and click on the text field on the bottom and it will automatically copy the new style of the text. There is an option in the middle to change the style.) Choose the signature that you like and click on it and it will automatically copy it.

Open Handcent Sms
Click Menu>Settings
You can change almost everything. I will explain the signature part only cause I had you create one in Cool Texter.

Click on Enable signature>Personal signature than in the text field box with the keyboard open press Menu + V. Click Ok.

There you go enjoy. There will be many questions just ask. The more you check the setting and try the apps out you will see more things. You can edit individual setting to different people you are texting. At least from my experience.

Last edited by bboyWhodini on Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:04 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Temporizer
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Name/Nickname: Jino
Which G1 do you have?:

HOW TO CUSTOMIZE/PIMP OUT YOUR G1 SMS EXPERIENCE!!!! BBOYWHODINI’S WAY!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOW TO CUSTOMIZE/PIMP OUT YOUR G1 SMS EXPERIENCE!!!! BBOYWHODINI’S WAY!!!!   HOW TO CUSTOMIZE/PIMP OUT YOUR G1 SMS EXPERIENCE!!!! BBOYWHODINI’S WAY!!!! EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 6:49 pm

Can we get a screenshot of this?
Back to top Go down
bboyWhodini
bboyWhodini

Character sheet
Which G1 do you have?:

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO CUSTOMIZE/PIMP OUT YOUR G1 SMS EXPERIENCE!!!! BBOYWHODINI’S WAY!!!!   HOW TO CUSTOMIZE/PIMP OUT YOUR G1 SMS EXPERIENCE!!!! BBOYWHODINI’S WAY!!!! EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 9:06 pm

you want screens shots of the apps or the steps????
Back to top Go down
epic
Beginner
Beginner
epic

Character sheet
Name/Nickname:
Which G1 do you have?:

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO CUSTOMIZE/PIMP OUT YOUR G1 SMS EXPERIENCE!!!! BBOYWHODINI’S WAY!!!!   HOW TO CUSTOMIZE/PIMP OUT YOUR G1 SMS EXPERIENCE!!!! BBOYWHODINI’S WAY!!!! EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 7:36 am

i think u should do screenshots off the steps or unless they cant find the apps
Back to top Go down
NiNi
Poster
Poster
NiNi

Character sheet
Name/Nickname: NiNi
Which G1 do you have?: Black
Do you have root?: Yes

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO CUSTOMIZE/PIMP OUT YOUR G1 SMS EXPERIENCE!!!! BBOYWHODINI’S WAY!!!!   HOW TO CUSTOMIZE/PIMP OUT YOUR G1 SMS EXPERIENCE!!!! BBOYWHODINI’S WAY!!!! EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 1:59 pm

This is my modified SMS screen for my baby daddy

HOW TO CUSTOMIZE/PIMP OUT YOUR G1 SMS EXPERIENCE!!!! BBOYWHODINI’S WAY!!!! Screenshot1247348606163-1
Back to top Go down
http://www.thamadhouse.com
bboyWhodini
bboyWhodini

Character sheet
Which G1 do you have?:

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO CUSTOMIZE/PIMP OUT YOUR G1 SMS EXPERIENCE!!!! BBOYWHODINI’S WAY!!!!   HOW TO CUSTOMIZE/PIMP OUT YOUR G1 SMS EXPERIENCE!!!! BBOYWHODINI’S WAY!!!! EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 2:20 pm

when i get home i'll see what i can do!
Back to top Go down
epic
Beginner
Beginner
epic

Character sheet
Name/Nickname:
Which G1 do you have?:

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO CUSTOMIZE/PIMP OUT YOUR G1 SMS EXPERIENCE!!!! BBOYWHODINI’S WAY!!!!   HOW TO CUSTOMIZE/PIMP OUT YOUR G1 SMS EXPERIENCE!!!! BBOYWHODINI’S WAY!!!! EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 2:29 pm

tight
Back to top Go down
bboyWhodini
bboyWhodini

Character sheet
Which G1 do you have?:

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO CUSTOMIZE/PIMP OUT YOUR G1 SMS EXPERIENCE!!!! BBOYWHODINI’S WAY!!!!   HOW TO CUSTOMIZE/PIMP OUT YOUR G1 SMS EXPERIENCE!!!! BBOYWHODINI’S WAY!!!! EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 11:08 pm

Heya everybody,
i updated the pos Exclamation I have included downloads for the apps i discussed just click on the green app name and it will take you to the forum that has the download, screen shots and some information.
if i need to fix something let me know. king
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO CUSTOMIZE/PIMP OUT YOUR G1 SMS EXPERIENCE!!!! BBOYWHODINI’S WAY!!!!   HOW TO CUSTOMIZE/PIMP OUT YOUR G1 SMS EXPERIENCE!!!! BBOYWHODINI’S WAY!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

HOW TO CUSTOMIZE/PIMP OUT YOUR G1 SMS EXPERIENCE!!!! BBOYWHODINI’S WAY!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
G1 Addicts :: Newbie section :: How To. . .-
Jump to: